Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to my first blog!

Our family has been blessed with three girls. As some of you know our newest addition, Makenzie, was born in late Sept with many complications. She suffered oxygen loss which has caused her to have severe and multiple impairments which impact her vision, sucking reflex, coordination of her limbs, and her future development. Since I will be unemployed tomorrow, I thought I'd start a communication link to all that care to check in... I will try to post an update once a week, but please forgive me if I don't. Thanks for all those that have been so supportive of our family, especially Grandma Theresa, Aunt Mar, Grandma Greer, Kele and all of our new Grace Lutheran friends.

1 comment:

  1. Great job getting this set up! It will be great to hear from you, and to see pic's of everyone, Let me know if you need any blogging help!

    ReplyDelete